As told by Little Me
– Being without said chef boyfriend. Most of the time.
– Mentioning living with a chef to a pretty standard reply of “Oooh, you MUST get lots of lovely meals at home then.” Nope. He works every night.
– Running commentary on the rare dinner dates out together.
– The remains of said chef boyfriends dinner the night before consisting of; 3x packets of crisps, 2x chocolate biscuits and the packet of cakes.
– Those lonely lonely nights apart. And seeing the cat more than said boyfriend.
– One very passionate and thorough said chef boyfriend. In more ways than one – think DIY quickly? Nope it needs to be thorough. And perfect.
– Sometimes (most times) very tired and sleepy on the famous one day off a week treat.
– Lack of comminucation for up to eight hours in a day – usually resolved with notes around the house with messages to pass on to each other.
– Impromptu shopping buys because Balsamic Vinegar and that new squeezy Condensed Milk is pretty important…
– Attending couple evenings alone, and being quizzed on the real status of said chef boyfriend. Who they’ve never met.
– Making the most of limited time together by always doing something different and appreciating it hugely.
– Content with simple pleasures including chilled nights in with a good takeaway.