As told by Little B..
– Sometimes having to sacrifice soggy cereal just so said girlfriend blogger can get a good Instagram photo.
– Walking around clothes shops and being reminded that “Rosie has this skirt..” and “OHMAGOD (insert gasp) Amy looked AMAZING in this top!!” Sorry, who?
– The constant pile of clothes on the floor. Constantly piling up.
– Being asked at least once a day “can you just take a photo of me please. Please?”
– Taking a really lovely afternoon stroll in a favourite village with said blogger girlfriend wearing most impractical footwear ever.
– Afternoon tea is nice. Not every other weekend.
– Some days all I want is for my gravy and mash to look like mush, and ugly. Somedays I don’t want to put my gravy into a jug just for some photos. You won’t use them anyway because it’s not on a heart shaped plate.
– Debating packing the camera in bag. Packs camera. Moans all day from heavy bag. With unused camera inside.
– Reading said girlfriend bloggers latest post with confused face of today’s outfit choice. Peering over laptop screen and seeing said girlfriend blogger in sweatpants and topknot.
– Thinking of nice things to do when the sun is shining until those dreams are shattered that we’re outfit shooting. Again.
– Interrupted lie ins for a daily nod and groan to the postman with another parcel.
– Candles. Bloody candles everywhere.