10 facts about Little Me with the big fringe.
1. I'm the most indecisive person ever. Even when it comes down to choosing something to eat.
2. A few months ago, I couldn't go a day without a chunk of cheese (grated being the best!)
3. When I was younger, all I wanted to be was a tooth fairy.
4. I do a pretty good impression of Miss Potts singing Be Our Guest.. Yes word for word too.
5. I tend to sleep in Little B's boxers at night.
6. A few years ago, I applied to be a Disney Princess, and I got offered an interview for Princess Jasmine.
7. I don't eat meat, except sausages. I like sausages a lot.
8. On my 7th birthday, I went into hospital with pneumonia.
9. I worked abroad for the past 4 years where I did 4 ski seasons in France and 3 summers in Greece.
10. I'm absolutely terrified of sponge. The thought of it makes me squirm.
10 facts about Little B with the dimples.
1. I own over 400 books which I do re-read (and tend to never get rid of!)
2. Most days I drink my weight in coffee. With one sugar.
3. I can pull a 360 on my snowboard.
4. When I was in New Zealand, I bungee jumped off Auckland Bridge.
5. I've cooked dinner for Isla Fisher before (and perved on her a little)
6. I'd definitely take Jennifer Aniston for a date if she called.
7. I once went without sleep for 38 hours. Now I sleep a lot!
8. I used to make chips cheese and gravy twice a week for Katy, till she finally let me take her on a date!
9. My biggest fear are bananas. I really can't stand them.
10. I've been for a swim in Singapore airport.
5 facts about Little Schmidt with the cute paws.
1. I can actually stuff 12 sunflower seeds into my pouch in one go. And probably more!
2. I'm pretty well trained to go to the toilet in a certain corner of my house.
3. I once escaped from my cage, and managed to find the Big Little's! (I was a little scared)
4. If there was a hamster Olympics, I would definitely win gold in the cross country.
5. When I was younger, I travelled a lot, living in 4 house, and I've even been for a trip to Ikea too!
5 facts about Little Runkle with the cheesy grin.
1. I have a bit of a fetish for things each month. This month has been eye lids. I like them.
2. I seem to be well known in the Little house for being a window licker (any way to help!)
3. Little B has genuinely taught me to fetch my toy mouse. Once I fetched it 15 times in a row.
4. When I need the toilet, someone has to be sitting at the bottom of the stairs for me.
5. I've been told I have the loudest purr. You can probably hear me from next door.
The Little Winters x