Things we liked about this weekend.
1. Catching up with friends, who we may not see as much yet somehow still mean so much more to us and time spent with them is precious. And perfect.
2. Relaxing at the kitchen table in the evening with some strawberries and iced tea, replying to emails and choosing the week's meals.
3. The affection Little R showed us on Sunday evening when we came home for the weekend was too adorable to handle. He is a funny one.
4. Watering the plants in the garden with the cool breeze as the evening begins to set in, is pure bliss.
5. Housework. For once I enjoyed the fact we had a tidy and clean house and with that makes a fresh mind. Ready for the following week.
6. Our new orchid sitting proudly in the bedroom. And so far it's alive. It makes me smile.
Blog posts we liked this week.
1. Blue October - Alyssa Just because. That dress. Those shoes. The hair. A simple yet perfect Summer outfit.
2. Charlotte's Web - How to Survive Yeah it's OK to cry into a bag of Doritos over life things. In particular, men.
3. Lisette Loves - Hummus Lisette likes hummus. We like hummus. Lisette writes hummus recipe. That is all.
4. It's Cohen - Just 20,000 People Festival styling at it's finest. Styled by a pretty sassy woman at that too.
5. Being Little - Goodbye Granny The most beautifully written piece about a truly incredible lady.
6. Emmerliejay - Breakfast at Bills Because breakfast at Bills is the best way to spend a weekend. Enough said.